Whether filled with sugar or your favourite seasoning, Sophie Conran’s condiment pot with a spoon is essential to any well-laid table. This pure white porcelain piece features the much-loved ripple effect and is based on a hand-thrown original by a master potter in our Stoke on Trent studio. It’s safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, so swapping its contents depending on what you’re serving for breakfast, lunch and dinner is easy. The lid keeps food fresh, making it suitable for storing sauces and dips or herbs and spices.
- Dimensions: 8cm/3 inch height
- Modelled on a hand-thrown piece
- Comes in a lovely gift box
- Suitable for use in the dishwasher, microwave and freezer
- Ovenproof up to 200°C/400°F/UK Gas Mark 6
Designed in Portmeirion’s studio in Stoke on Trent, UK.
Made by our trusted partner outside the UK to Portmeirion Group’s high standards.